Home-School Tutoring offers Maths private tuition for all ages and levels to the highest standard. Contact us for maths tuition for:
- pre-key stage 1 & 2 (basic numeracy)
- key stage 1 & 2 (primary education)
- special needs, numeracy problems and numeracy difficulties
- key stage 3 & 4 (secondary education)
- maths for common entrance exam, 11 plus or other entrance exams
- homework help
- GCSE or IGCSE Maths
- AS and A-level Maths
- higher education/university entrance
- degree level Maths
- mature students and adult numeracy
- Functional Skills Mathematics
- maths for business and finance
- mathematics and statistics
Maths should be enjoyable
Our tutors firmly believe that Maths at any level can be an enjoyable experience when the right support is given and the pupil’s needs are met. Our tutors aim to provide a non-stressful, supportive environment, working to their own pace and time, so that the pupil can learn and build their confidence in maths and related topics.
Our qualified tutors will tailor their tuition to the appropriate level and individual’s needs. All our tutors are DBS checked and have confirmation of relevant qualifications as well as personal references. Maths tuition can be in your home, in the home of the tutor or in a venue which is mutually agreed. If you are yourself a maths teacher, please do join our register as we always need more Maths teachers to help our many pupils.
Preparing for GCSE Maths with tuition
Your son or daughter may benefit from maths tuition from the beginning of Year 9 until they take their GCSE Maths exam while some pupils chose to have extra private tuition for maths throughout the whole of secondary school. Others may choose maths tuition for a shorter period of time to deal with specific difficulties or for their final year to achieve the GCSE grade they are hoping for.
For each individual we aim to:
- develop study-skills
- build confidence in their understanding of maths
- prepare students for maths exams
- follow the school curriculum and liaise with their school or college teachers if helpful and requested
- create a friendly non-stressful and productive in order to learn
- alleviate the stress of falling behind with maths homework and coursework or exam preparation
- target each private lesson to the individual’s need
Contact us today
Our Area Advisors will be pleased to provide advice to parents interested in maths home tutoring. Our Area Advisors match pupils with maths tutors in their area, and remain in contact with parents to respond to any queries or feedback throughout. Please enter your postcode in our Tutor Search to find your local Area Adviser.
Home-School Tutoring is currently inviting applications from qualified maths and numeracy tutors that would like to join Home-School Tutoring. Apply now to become a tutor!