The Area Advisor
- Home-School Tutoring UK is a nationwide network of associate business owners who all share a background in education and who are passionate about supporting students of all ages in their learning progress.
- These associate business owners are known as our Area Advisors and they are committed to providing a personal and local service to our clients.
The personal approach
- Find your local Area Advisor by putting in your post code to our website and your Area Advisor will be pleased to talk to you about your individual tutoring needs.
- They will personally recommend a good tutor to you who they feel would be suitable for yourself or your child.
The pastoral approach
- The role of the Area Advisor is also pastoral.
- Each Home-School Tutoring Area Advisor is committed to building relationships with their tutors and clients and to help foster the tutor-client relationship. Once a tutor has been recommended to you, they will continue to monitor the situation to ensure that you are happy with the tutor recommended and the progress of the lessons.
The local approach
- They are also committed to building relationships within their local communities, with schools, colleges and other local organisations.
- They generally live in the area that they manage and they familiarise themselves with the local schools and colleges in that region.
- We do not run impersonal central call centres.
- Each Area Advisor builds and manages their local team of teachers and tutors for the various levels and subjects.
- Each tutor is vetted, DBS checked, and referenced and undergoes an Enhanced Disclosure check (that is, a criminal record check ) before they are accepted by their local Area Advisor on to the regional team of tutors.
- We look for tutors who agree with our mission and core values and who are as passionate about education and life-long learning as we are!
- Our main priority and focus are our clients: the parents, children, students of all ages and abilities.
- We strive to offer to considerate customer care of the highest standard.
- We will always do our very best to listen to your tutoring an educational needs and to then implement and offer effective tutoring.
Our Expertise and Experience
- We are proud to have a wealth of expertise and years of experience across our team of Area Advisors.
- From working as head teachers and in education management, to teaching across all subjects and levels and specialisms, to those who have worked extensively in the tutoring industry extensively.
- We are corporate members of the Tutors Association which promotes accountability and a duty of care in the industry.