Can Home-School Tutoring help with your learning and progress this term? Whatever level, age or subject, we have tutors ready to help!
Make progress with personal tutoring
Home tuition, alongside school or college attendance, can result in great leaps in understanding and confidence.
With the support of a patient and understanding home tutor, pupils who have struggled with various subjects or concepts can once again enjoy learning and make more progress.
Home tuition really can make a difference. Research consistently proves the unrivalled effectiveness of one-to-one tuition. Whether you would like to support your child with literacy or numeracy difficulties, need help with GCSE, A Level or entrance exams, or are an adult learner looking for assistance, Home-School Tutoring can help.
Home School Tutoring supports parents and pupils, schools and colleges in both the state and independent school sectors. We are always pleased to recommend tutors to schools and education authorities as well as individual private clients looking for one-to-to-one personal tuition or small group tutoring.
We also recommend home tutors to parents who have made the decision to educate their children at home and who have already set up their home learning plan.
Want to find good local tutors?
Home-School Tutoring only works with committed and qualified home tutors after references have been obtained and DBS criminal records checks have been made.
Tutors and teachers, we need you!
Being busy means we need more of you to join us! If you are a qualified teacher or tutor who is committed to effective and enjoyable home tuition, please register as a tutor.
- quality tuition – for all ages, all levels and in nearly all subjects
- locally established – with Area Offices across England and Wales and someone to speak to you personally
- personal tutors – ready to help you, your family and friends with school and college subjects, learning skills and exam preparation
- safe service – we take our responsibility of child protection very seriously and only recommend tutors we fully believe can be safely placed in a position of trust. Area Advisors take up references and wait for DBS (formally CRB) clearance before recommending all tutors
- exam preparation – we help pupils of all ages prepare for examinations, including GCSEs, A and AS Levels, the 11 plus, Common Entrance and professional exams
- home-educated children – If the decision has already been made by a family to educate their children at home, then we will be pleased to recommend tutors to families who contact us and need assistance with tutors.
If you need a tutor or would like more information, your Area Advisor will be delighted to help.
Our home tutors:
- build confidence, understanding and enjoyment in learning
- encourage and support those with learning difficulties or those who struggle
- help pupils and students achieve better test and exam results and realise their goals
- support and enable parents/carers to encourage good learning routines and study skills
- liaise with schools and colleges as requested, working together to achieve more
Interested in becoming an Area Advisor?
For more information about owning and running your own local tutoring business, take a look at business opportunities with Home-School Tutoring.
Let learning be a pleasure! We look forward to helping you unlock your potential.
(Director, Home-School Tutoring UK Ltd)
and the Home-School Tutoring Area Associates and Advisors