Can Home-School Tutoring help with your learning and progress this term? Whatever level, age or subject, we have tutors ready to help!
Make progress with
There are times when children and students at school or college need extra help. They may have lost confidence or feel left behind in a particular subject or are concerned about not achieving their goals.
At Home-School Tutoring, we feel it is important to help students regain their momentum and enjoyment of learning so that they can quickly get back on track.
Our local tutors offer pupils patient and supportive private tuition. Our tutors can follow the student’s school or college syllabus or concentrate on certain weaknesses and gaps in their knowledge so pupils who have struggled with various subjects or concepts can once again enjoy learning and make greater progress.
Over the years, Home-School Tutoring has helped thousands of pupils with their progress and understanding. Children and students of all ages are encouraged by our home tutors every year and it gives us great pleasure to hear of their achievements made with the help of our tutors.
So, whether the need is for maths or numeracy tutoring, English tuition (from basic reading help to English GCSE and A level), any of the sciences (chemistry, physics, biology), a foreign language or another subject, we will do our very best to find you a suitable tutor in your local area.
Enjoy success with home tutoring
Home tuition really can make a difference. Research consistently proves the unrivalled effectiveness of one-to-one tuition.
Home School Tutoring supports parents and pupils throughout school and college in both the state and independent school sectors. We are always pleased to recommend tutors to schools and education authorities as well as individual private clients looking for one-to-to-one personal tuition or small group tutoring.
We also support adults with their learning and can recommend home tutors to parents who have already made the decision to educate children at home and have set up their home learning plan.
Want to find good local tutors?
Home-School Tutoring only works with committed and qualified home tutors after qualifications have been checked, references have been obtained and DBS criminal records checks have been made.
Teachers and tutors, we need you!
Being busy means we need more of you to join us! If you are a qualified teacher or tutor who is committed to effective and enjoyable home tuition, please register as a tutor.
- quality tuition – for all ages, all levels and in nearly all subjects
- locally established – with Area Offices across England and Wales and an Area Advisor to speak to you personally
- personal tutors – ready to help with school and college subjects, learning skills and exam preparation
- safe service – we take our responsibility of child protection very seriously and only recommend tutors we fully believe can be safely placed in a position of trust. Area Advisors take up references and wait for DBS (formally CRB) clearance before recommending all tutors
- pleased to work with Local Authorities in liaising and providing tutors as required – and also with independent schools and colleges
- exam preparation – we help pupils of all ages prepare for examinations, including GCSEs, A and AS Levels, the 11 plus, Common Entrance and professional exams
- home-educated children – If the decision has already been made by a family to educate their children at home, then we will be pleased to recommend tutors to families who contact us and need assistance with tutors.
If you need a tutor or would like more information, your Area Advisor be delighted to help. Please enter your post code or county in the search box above.
Our home tutors:
- build confidence, understanding and enjoyment in learning
- encourage and support those with learning difficulties or those who struggle
- help pupils and students achieve better test and exam results and realise their goals
- support and enable parents/carers to encourage good learning routines and study skills
- liaise with state or independent schools, colleges and LEAs as requested, working together to achieve more.
Interested in becoming an Associate Business and Area Advisor?
For more information about owning and running your own local tutoring business, take a look at business opportunities with Home-School Tutoring.
Let learning be a pleasure! We look forward to helping you unlock your potential.
(Director, Home-School Tutoring UK Ltd)
and the Home-School Tutoring Area Associates and Advisors