Tutoring is committed to providing tutoring and educational services of a high
standard, supporting parents and pupils, schools and teachers throughout the
Tutoring in the autumn term
Can we help with your learning and progress this term? Whatever level, age or subject, we have tutors ready to help.
To be matched with your perfect home tutor, start by entering your postcode in our Tutor Search to find your local Area Advisor or select an area from our list of locations.
Submit your enquiry to your Area Advisor and they will contact you with details of the home tutor who meets your individual requirements.
Whether you require support for a primary school child, need help with GCSEs or A Levels, or an adult learner looking for assistance, your Area Advisor can recommend a tutor who is right for you.
Tutors and teachers, we need you!
Being busy means we need more of you to join us, and we invite you to register as a tutor with our long-established organisation for the new year.
We have pupils who would benefit from your specialist help and encouragement. If you can support young children who need patient and encouraging help with basic maths and reading or GCSE and A Level students who require help with various different subjects, we would love to hear from you.
- quality tuition – for all ages, all levels and in nearly all subjects
- locally established – with Area Offices across England and Wales and someone to speak to you personally
- personal tutors – ready to help you, your family and friends with school and college subjects, learning skills and exam preparation
- safe service – we take our responsibility of child protection very seriously and each Area Advisor only recommends tutors who they believe can be safely placed in a position of trust. The Area Advisors take up References and check all recommended tutors have DBS (formally CRB) clearance
- exam preparation – we help prepare pupils of all ages for examinations, including GCSEs, A and AS Levels, the 11 plus, Common Entrance and other professional exams. Try us! We can help support and prepare children and adults for most educational tests and examinations
- home-educated children – we are pleased to provide tutors to families who have chosen to home educate their children
If you need a tutor or are just considering some tutoring help and would like to talk it over with your Area Advisor, you can find contact them from our Find a Tutor page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Home-School Tutoring aims:
- to build confidence, understanding and enjoyment in learning
- to encourage and support those with learning difficulties or those who struggle
- to help pupils and students achieve better test and exam results and realise their goals
- to support and enable parents/carers to encourage good learning routines and study skills
- to liaise with schools and colleges as requested, working together to achieve more
How does it work?
- To find a tutor – whether you are ready to begin tutoring or are just considering personal tuition, your Area Advisor will be happy to discuss your requirements. Simply use the Tutor Search above or visit our Find a Tutor page to make contact with your local Home-School Tutoring Area Advisor.
- If you are a qualified teacher or personal tutor we would love to hear from you. Visit Become a Tutor to register your interest.
- If your area is not yet covered we are sorry. Maybe you could run your own tutoring business from home?
- Looking to run your own tutoring business? If you would like to consider owning and running your own local tutoring business, ask us about business opportunities with Home-School Tutoring.
We look forward to being able to help you, and hope we can be of service to you soon.
Margaret Sweetland (Director, Home-School Tutoring UK Ltd) and all our Home-School Tutoring Area Associates and Advisors