To Contact Kate Stanbury
Please complete the email form below.
Hi, I’m Kate and I would like to welcome you to the Cardiff Area of Home-School Tutoring. The Areas covered are Cardiff, The Vale of Glamorgan, Bridgend and parts of Caerphilly and Rhondda Cynon Taff. Check if your area is on the Towns Covered.
Being the Area Advisor and Tutor Manager for Home-School Tutoring is the perfect role for me. I love to see pupils make progress and I am so aware of the different ways that we all absorb learning.
My own work experience has always been training and teaching and I have been a primary school teacher for nine years with experience of state and private education.
As well as being a qualified teacher, I am also a parent of two teenage boys. I have sought the help of tutors myself and without a reputable agency and recommendation of tutors who have references and all the necessary checks, it is difficult to find tutors in a safe and secure way.
What I particularly love about being an Area Advisor and Tutor Manager for Home School Tutoring is to be able to help students and parents alike by providing the ‘best fit’ of tutor who is most suited to the needs of the child, student or adult.
I live in the area and I pride myself on recruiting a team of tutors in this region who share my passion for learning and who adapt their tutoring to the student’s individual needs and requirements.
A special interest of mine is literacy and creative writing and the use of interesting language to create wonderful stories and ideas using a range of media – detailed pictures, evoking music and fascinating objects.
I have always had an interest in the Arts and regularly go the theatre with my husband Keith and my boys. We particularly enjoy musicals and have seen shows here in Cardiff and in Bristol and London. I also enjoy walking and being outdoors enjoying the countryside.
Education enhances the whole of life!
I look forward to finding more wonderful committed tutors in this area, for all levels and subjects to be able to help more students of all ages build confidence, enjoy their learning and fulfil their goals.
Please get in contact with me today and I look forward to being able to help you.
Best Wishes, Kate
Tutoring for all levels and subjects:
We aim to offer tutoring in as many subjects and levels as possible. Please ask or get in touch with your enquiry.
- Curriculum subjects including Maths, English and Sciences
- Special Needs / Learning Difficulties / Dyslexia
- Entrance Exams ( inc. 11 +)
- A/AS Subjects
- Advanced Higher Levels
- Adult Learning
We are currently looking for more good Tutors in the Cardiff and Bridgend Areas.
If you can help, please get in touch. Thank you.
- My son is extremely happy with the teacher and we can already see a significant improvement in his Spanish. We couldn’t have asked for more. Many thanks for introducing us to the tutor. (Spanish GCSE Tutor)
- The tutor is amazing and my daughter is doing really well with her. The tutor has made herself available to my daughter at anytime if she needs to question her about anything. Wonderful tutor! (Maths GCSE Tutor)
- Thank you for choosing the tutor for us. She was amazing and I look forward to her further tutoring my son. She was very patient and knew how to get my son to concentrate. (Primary Tutor)
- Many thanks – The tutor was very good. (Primary English and Maths Tutor)
- I have two fantastic tutors for my 15 year old, he’s learning so much from them. He looks forward to his lessons every week, I would highly recommend both of them. (English GCSE Tutor and Maths GCSE Tutor)
- Very happy with tutoring my son is getting. Nothing needed to improve it. (Science GCSE Tutor)
- Firstly, can I express my sincerest thanks for arranging the tutor my son. He has been fantastic with my son and they’ve bonded very well over the last few months. The tutor has really taken the time to carefully plan his lessons to suit. We couldn’t have asked for more. (Maths GCSE Tutor)
- My daughter loved studying with these two kind teachers. Thank you very much. (English GCSE Tutor and Maths GCSE Tutor)
- The tutor is really good with my grandson. (Additional Needs Tutor- primary level)
- The tutor is a fantastic tutor explains things well to my daughter. She always feeds back to me at the end of the session. I think in terms of making things better I can’t honestly think of a way as the tutor is very organised and attentive to my daughter’s needs. (Science GCSE Tutor)
- We have been very happy with the tutoring our son has received from the tutor. He is always very punctual and gets to work with our son straight away to ensure they utilise the full hour. The tutor is very engaging and he and our son get on very well. Please thank the tutor for his time and perseverance – we have seen a huge improvement. (Maths GCSE Tutor)
- The lesson went absolutely brilliant on Monday. I think the tutor is wonderful! And I think she is definitely the perfect tutor for my niece and what we were looking for. Thank you so much for sorting everything out for us! Very much appreciated 🙂 (Primary Tutor)
- I am very pleased with the tutoring my son is receiving. The tutor has great ideas and she has been very very helpful. ( Primary Tutor for additional needs)
- My son is absolutely delighted with the teacher. (Spanish GCSE Tutor)